Isn’t it so dreamy and beautiful when the wedding procession walks into the church or wedding reception while instrumental music plays in the background? Instrumental music helps make the moment very special and memorable. If you’re interested in gracing your wedding with some amazing instrumental music, here’s a great list:
30 Classical Instrumental Songs to Walk Down the Aisle to
Instrumentals of classical songs add a lot of class to weddings. You can also pick an original instrumental composition. Here’s a list of some of the best instrumentals for weddings:
- ‘True Colors’ by Cyndi Lauper – Cover by Brooklyn Duo.
- ‘My Heart Will Go On’ by AMoney & Daniel Jang
- ‘Landslide’ by Fleetwood Mac & Stevie Nicks – Cover by Brooklyn Duo
- ‘Don’t Stop Believin’ ’ by Journey – Cover by Midnite String Quartet
- ‘Alan Parsons Project’ by Sirius
- ‘Antonio Vivaldi’ by Autumn
- ‘Forever In Love’ by Kenny G
- ‘The Prince of Denmark’s March “Trumpet Voluntary” ’ by Jeremiah Clarke
- ‘Highland Cathedral’ by Royal Scots Dragoon Guards
- ‘Such Great Heights’ by Section Quartet
- ‘Romeo And Juliet Love Theme’ by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- ‘Bridal Chorus’ by Richard Wagner / Otto Sieben
- ‘Brandenburg Concerto No. 1’ by Johann S Bach
- ‘Storybook Love (Princess Bride Theme)’ by Mark Knopfler
- ‘Wedding March’ by Felix Mendelssohn
- ‘Gabriel’s Oboe’ by Ennio Morricone
- ‘The Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba’ by George F Handel
- ‘Hornpipe’ by George F Handel
- ‘Rondeau’ by Henry Purcell
- ‘Pink Panther Theme’ by Henry Mancini
- ‘Bless The Broken Road’ by Rascal Flatts – cover by The Piano Guys
- ‘Lovely’ by Billie Eilish & Khalid– Cover by ItsAMoney
- ‘The Prayer’ by Andrea Bocelli feat. Céline
- ‘Marry Me’ by United Guitar Players
- ‘The Entertainer: A Ragtime Two-Step’ by Alexander Peskanov
- ‘Monday’ by Ludovico Einaudi
- ‘Friday I’m In Love’ by The Cure by Midnite String Quartet
- ‘A Whole New World (Aladdin Soundtrack)’ – Cover by Daniel Jang
- ‘Always Be My Baby’ by Mariah Carey cover by Brooklyn Duo
- ‘Pure Imagination (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Theme)’ – Cover by Brooklyn Duo
10 Modern Instrumental Wedding Processional Songs
Here is a list of string quartet instrumentals for modern music that you can play for you wedding procession party:
- ‘I Could Fall in Love’ by Guitar Tribute Players
- ‘Eden’ by Harlem – Cover by Nicholas Britell
- ‘Ordinary People’ by John Legend
- ‘Watching Connell Play’ by Stephen Rennicks
- ‘Your Song’ by United Guitar Players
- ‘Opening’ by Craig Armstrong
- ‘The Meeting’ by John Powell
- ‘Turning Page’ by Sleeping at Last
- ‘Glasgow Love Theme’ by Craig Armstrong
- ‘Allie Returns’ by Aaron Zigman
10 Instrumental Rock Songs for Walking Down the Aisle To
Try creating a playlist for your wedding reception using the following rock instrumentals:
- ‘Everlong’ by Foo Fighters – cover by Midnite String Quartet
- ‘In My Life’ by The Beatles
- ‘Born to be Wild’ by Steppenwolf
- ‘When I See You Smile’ by Bad English
- ‘You’ve Got A Friend’ by James Taylor
- ‘God Only Knows’ by The Beach Boys
- ‘Ain’t That Love’ by Ray Charles
- ‘Little Miss Magic’ by Jimmy Buffett
- ‘Nothing Else Matters’ by Metallica – cover by William Joseph
- ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ by Guns N’ Roses – cover by Midnite String Quartet
Choosing instrumental music for your wedding playlist is always safe. Instrumental music makes any music genre sweet and perfect for the ceremony and music for the entrance of the bridal procession. The music lists provided in this article provide some of the best options for weddings. If you’re still unsure, here are some questions.
When Are Instrumental Songs Appropriate For My Wedding?
Instrumental music perfectly fits any of the special moments during your wedding. Instrumental music is the way to go, whether it is the bridal procession music, when walking down the aisle, for the dances, during the recession and any other significant moments. You can vary it by playing instrumental versions of different genres.
Why Would I Want An Instrumental Song At My Wedding?
Instrumental music sets the mood at a wedding because it is soothing. Its soundscape is very gentle, and it has no distracting lyrics.
What Are The Best Instrumental Songs To Walk Down The Aisle To?
Here are some of the most popular instrumental songs that brides walk down the aisle to:
- ‘Nothing else matters’ by Metallica – instrumental cover by Brooklyn Duo.
- ‘Everlong’ by Foo Fighters – instrumental cover by String Quartet.
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ by Queen – instrumental cover by William Joseph’s.
What Are Some Good Songs For Bridesmaids To Walk Down The Aisle In Instrumental?
Here are some of the most popular instrumental songs that bridesmaids walk down the aisle to:
- ‘Perfect’ by Ed Sheeran – instrumental cover by Joel Miranda.
- ‘In my blood (Bridgerton soundtrack)’ by Shawn Mendes – instrumental cover by Vitamin String.
What Are Some Instrumental Songs To Walk Down The Aisle To In 2021?
Here are some of the most popular instrumental songs that you can add to your playlist for when you walk down the aisle:
- ‘A thousand years’ by Christina Perri – instrumental cover by The Piano Guy.
- ‘Say you won’t let go’ by James Arthur – instrumental cover by Daniel Jang.
What Are Some Violin Wedding Songs For Walking Down The Aisle?
Violin soundtracks are very romantic. Here are some of the most famous violin instrumental songs that brides walk down the aisle to:
- ‘All of me’ by John Legend.
- ‘Get lucky’ by Daft Punk.
- ‘Canon in D’ by Johann Pachelbel.
What Are Some Guitar Wedding Ceremony Songs?
Here are some of the most popular guitar instrumental songs that you can play at your wedding:
- ‘All of me’ by John Legend.
- ‘Crazy in love’ by Beyonce.
- ‘This is love’ by Maroon 5
What Is The Best Alternative Tune To Walk Down The Aisle To?
Here are some of the alternative instrumental songs that brides walk down the aisle to:
- ‘Higher love’ by James Vincent McMarrow.
- ‘Skinny Love’ by Bon Ivor.
- ‘Wedding song’ by Bob Dylan.
What Is The Best Acoustic Music To Be Used As Wedding Aisle Songs?
Acoustic music has unique soundscapes that make it perfect for wedding ceremonies. Some of the most popular acoustic songs that brides walk down the aisle to include:
- ‘Sweet disposition’ by Temper Trap.
- ‘Wedding song’ by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
What Are The Instrumental Versions Of Some Fun Songs To Walk Down The Aisle To?
Are you looking for a more upbeat and fun beat? Here are some of the most popular fun instrumental songs that brides walk down the aisle to:
- ‘Single ladies’ by Beyonce.
- ‘Shape of you’ by Ed Sheeran.
Make your wedding unique by mixing up instrumental versions of different genres. Make a playlist with slow-paced, romantic, and upbeat songs, and shuffle it accordingly to set the desired mood for your procession and guests.